Session: Vip Jet Silver Service
Course Price: 499 USD + 5% UAE VAT
This E-learning course will show you how a corporate flight attendant will run the cabin service onboard a corporate jet with table settings and service.
What you will learn
- The corporate flight attendant training you require to make best use of your time, skills and funds.
- Tips on cabin service that you will find on a corporate jet and table settings.
- Top tips to help you be able to talk about cabin service with confidence.
- Corporate flight attendant knowledge on service to ensure you make an impact, be desirable to recruiters and capture their attention
- A practical corporate guide to help you improve your self esteem and confidence
- A practical corporate guide to help improve your self esteem and confidence.
- Improve your knowledge of cabin service onboard a corporate jet.
- The skills and knowledge to become a reliable and dedicated corporate flight attendant.
- Knowledge that will set you apart at an interview to help you succeed and beat off the competition .
- Learn from the wealth of knowledge of our experienced trainers to enable you to become an exceptional corporate flight attendant..
What this course includes
- 1 hour on-demand video.
- 30 day access from enrolment.
- Access on mobile, tablet or laptop/desktop.
- Certificate of completion.
Out of the many aspiring corporate flight attendants. With the right training, we can help you succeed in getting selected
Learn first hand about cabin service from the knowledge of our instructors, who have been flying for many years in corporate aviation.
This course was specifically designed to give you an insight of the different types of cabin service that you could possibly come across on a private jet.
- Our course will show you where best to invest your time and talent to succeed as a corporate flight attendant.
- Build your confidence by improving your knowledge of cabin service to impress recruiters at interviews and trial flights.
Who this course is for
For aspiring corporate flight attendants to gain knowledge and skills to succeed and stand out from others.
For commercial crew to understand the many differences you may not be aware of, that are required as a corporate flight attendant.