VIP Flight Attendant Introduction (4 courses)
- Corporate Flight Attendant Role
- Catering a VIP Aircraft
- The CFA Interview Process
- Introduction to Corporate Aircraft
Expected Learning Outcomes
- To develop your understanding of your role as a Corporate Flight Attendant.
- Gain insights into the Corporate Aircraft Standard Operating Procedures.
- Discover pre-flight, inflight and after landing duties.
- Learn how to make the first right impressions.
- Understand and know how to create an on-board experience.
- Establish a clear understanding of VIP Etiquette and the use of social media.
- Gain insights on how to write effective catering orders.
- Establish the correct way to order the right catering.
- Understand the procedures of placing a catering order.
- Learn how to order with the right quantities in line with required budget.
- Be able to recognise the pitfalls of ordering catering.
- Help you to exceed the clients Expectations when it comes to catering.
- Develop your understanding of the interview process for corporate flying.
- Learn how to create an engaging CV / Resume that will help your standout to employers.
- Know the importance and how to produce a good quality photograph for your CV/Resume.
- Gain insights into types of interview questions and how you should respond.
- Build your confidence and technics to exceed in any interview.
- Learn and recognise the different types of private jets and manufacturers.
- Gain insight into the distances a private jet can fly and the number of guests they can carry.
- Understand the different types of Cabin layouts and how they are/can be configured.
- Develop knowledge in the different types of galleys and what the galley contains.
What this course includes
- 55 videos, 24 quizzes and 23 private jet topics
- On-demand video.
- 30 day access from enrolment, view as many times as you wish
- Access on mobile, tablet or laptop/desktop.
- Certificate of completion.
Once purchased your eLearning content will load as the 4 single courses.