Session: One on One Online Interview Coaching 60 Minutes.
Who should attend? For anyone looking to move into Commercial or Business Aviation or you have an upcoming interview. All timings are Local UK Times.
Why should you attend? It is crucial from the outset that you have the guidance and support when preparing your application to have the best chance of securing an interview. You also will need to understand what could be involved with the interview process and assessment types used.
Knowing what the process could look like will ensure that you are fully prepared, which will provide you with elevated confidence and knowledge to perform to your best. It is also crucial that you are up to date with current global industry recruitment best practices and the latest social media security guidelines.
Before the session, we will review your CV, pictures and LinkedIn profile and provide you with constructive feedback on the call. Make sure to have your pen and paper at the ready to take down important information.
After this session, you will be able to formulate a clear plan of action from the constructive feedback provided, which will set yourself up for success!
During the 60-minute online interview coaching appointment, you will benefit from the following:
- Gain an understanding of the mindset of a recruiter and the recruitment process.
- Types of interview assessments.
- Video call tips and tricks.
- How to make the right first impression.
- What to wear.
- How to demonstrate positive body language.
- How to master competency (STAR) based questions.
- Develop hi-impact interview question answers.
- Other crucial pointers to take into consideration.
- To be prepared for the unexpected.
- Your opportunity to ask any questions.
Click Book Now to secure your session.
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that the standard cut-off for registration is 3 days before the session date.
- Time is limited to 1 hour only.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before the session date.
- To change the date/time of the session, we must be advised 3 days before the session date to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org