Silver Service and Wine While You Fly
Silver Service is the all encompassing word for all types of (mostly) food and beverage service, being it formal or informal. From pouring a cup of tea to synchronised service.
Silver Service has been around for hundreds of years.
- Develop your understanding of what is silver service.
- Know etiquette and protocols of onboard service.
- Gain insights into the different types of service onboard
- Be able to differentiate various types of table settings onboard
- Understand how to deliver a Caviar service onboard.
- Help you exceeding the clients expectations.
- Knowledge from industry experts about wine.
- How to read wine bottle labels with confidence.
- Develop knowledge about wine tasting
- Highlight great regions around the world, including Napa, France.
- Build your wine brand knowledge.
- Tips on wine service and food pairings.
What this course includes.
- 50 videos and 32 quizzes
- On-demand video
- 30 day access from enrolment
- Access on mobile, tablet or laptop/desktop
- Certificate of completion.
Once purchased your eLearning content will load as the single courses.