VIP Flight Attendant Expert (6 courses)
- Corporate Flight Attendant Role
- Catering a VIP Aircraft
- The CFA Interview Process
- VIP Jet Silver Service
- Wine While You Fly
- Introduction to Corporate Aircraft
A bonus of a one hour interview online interview coaching skills session.
Expected Learning Outcomes
- To develop your understanding of your role as a Corporate Flight Attendant.
- Gain insights into the Corporate Aircraft Standard Operating Procedures.
- Discover pre-flight, inflight and after landing duties.
- Learn how to make the first right impressions.
- Understand and know how to create an on-board experience.
- Establish a clear understanding of VIP Etiquette and the use of social media.
- Develop your skills on how to create a catering order.
- Gain insights on how to write effective catering orders.
- Establish the correct way to order the right catering.
- Understand the procedures of placing a catering order.
- Learn how to order with the right quantities in line with required budget.
- Be able to recognise the pitfalls of ordering catering.
- Help you to exceed the clients Expectations when it comes to catering.
- Develop your understanding of the interview process for corporate flying.
- Learn how to create an engaging CV/Resume that will help your standout to employers
- Know the importance and how to produce a good quality photograph for your CV/Resume.
- Gain insights into types of interview questions and how you should respond.
- Build your confidence and technics to exceed in any interview.
- Develop your understanding of what is silver service.
- Know etiquette and protocols of onboard service.
- Gain insights into the different types of service onboard.
- Be able to differentiate various types of table settings onboard
- Understand how to deliver a Caviar service onboard.
- Help you to exceeding the clients expectations.
- Fast track you to understanding fine wines
- Learn about wine tasting, where all the flavours and wine come from.
- Highlight the regions around the world, such as Bordeaux, Burgundy, Napa and Champagne
- Break down those tricky labels, to help you find information to whats in the bottle..
- Wine pairings for service.
- Learn and recognise the different types of private jets and manufacturers.
- Gain insight into the distances a private jet can fly and the number of guests they can carry.
- Understand the different types of Cabin layouts and how they are/can be configured.
- Develop knowledge in the different types of galleys and what the galley contains..
What this course includes
- 105 videos, 56 quizzes and 23 private jet topics
- On-demand video.
- 60 day access from enrolment, view as many times as you wish.
- Access on mobile, tablet or laptop/desktop.
- Certificate of completion.
Once purchased your eLearning content will load as the 6 single courses