Course: The CFA Interview Procedure
Course Price: 174 USD + 5% UAE VAT
This course will provide you with the insight and knowledge of the recruitment journey within Private/Corporate Aviation, the expectations of Cabin Crew Recruiters and after completing this course you will feel fully prepared when applying for your next role or when contacted by a headhunter.
Using their wealth of knowledge and experience, our trainers have specifically designed this course, keeping in mind to include the challenges your may face on your journey.
Highly beneficial for Commercial Cabin Crew to be aware of the differences when applying for a position.
The benefits to you:
- Learn secrets of the industry to ensure you make the best impact, be desirable to recruiters and capture their attention from application to interview stage.
- Provide you with guidance and knowledge on applying for these positions and the importance of creating the right first impression and importance of showcasing industry knowledge.
- How you deliver a seamless interview so you will stand out from the other talent within the market.
- How to impress your prospective employer throughout the recruitment process.
- How to make the right first impression on recruiters when they make initial contact with you.
- Coaching on how to improve your self-esteem and confidence.
- Techniques that will allow you to speak, dress and act confidently.
- Building your confidence by improving your knowledge and interview techniques to impress the recruiters.
- 1 hour on-demand video.
- 30 day access from enrolment.
- Access on mobile, table or laptop/desktop
- Certificate of completion.
A certificate of completion is issued after the module to be downloaded as a PDF or printed
Review from our Facebook page about our E-learning