The CFA Interview Procedure
Expected Learning Outcomes
- Develop your understanding of the interview process for corporate flying.
- Learn how to create an engaging CV / Resume that will help you standout to employers
- Know the importance and how to produce a good quality photograph for your CV/Resume.
- Gain insights into types of interview questions and how you should respond.
- Build your confidence and technics to exceed in any interview.
- 18 videos and 6 quizzes
- On-demand video.
- 30 day access from enrolment, view as many times as you wish.
- Access on mobile, tablet or laptop/desktop.
- Certificate of completion.
Once purchased your eLearning will load below.
I had the pleasure of attending the 4 e-learning modules as well as the one to one interview coaching session led by Richard. I was thrilled by all the useful information and tips he shared with me. Professionalism and attention to detail perfectly blend with tailored suggestions on how to approach this wonderful world. I would like to express my gratitude for the remarkable motivational work that James, Richard and the rest of the team are doing. Looking forward to attend other engaging courses with such professionals.
If anyone from a commercial background is looking forward into transitioning their career to corporate I would highly recommend them , their e-learning courses are apt and give you insightful information about corporate flying , they are very helpful in assisting you with any questions and give you a prompt reply for your queries, highly recommend them for people looking for advancing their careers in aviation.
Extremely valuable resource for all aspiring Corporate FAs. The course equips you with all the necessary skills and tips to excel in the industry. The e-learnings are objective, clear and concise and the assessment at the end of each module reinforces understanding of each topic.
The course has elevated my knowledge and I am eager to continue my development with Commercial 2 Corporate as I transition into the next phase of my career.
Thank you to everyone involved in the programme