Middle East Regional start-up VVIP Operation is looking for numerous cabin crew positions, we have been asked to put people forward that have been assessed through our classroom learning, if you would like to considered for these positions, please see our courses listed on our website,
Only candidates who have completed our classroom or online 4 e-learning modules will be considered for these positions as per the client’s request
- Two months on One month off
- Paid travel to and from the Middle East
- Paid Accommodation
- Salary in accordance with grade
- Accommodation and allowances paid when away from the base
- Maximum age 37 for all positions
- Female candidates only
- Minimum 2 years First Class experience with certificate
- Non-Arabic Speaker
- Must be willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement
- Must have completed a C2C Classroom Training Course or all 4 E-learnings
- Experience working in the Middle East as First Class Cabin Crew an advantage
How to apply
Only candidates who meet the exact criteria above and submit all the documentation below will be put forward for these positions.
- Send all documentation to [email protected] with subject heading C2C-787 pdf copy of all training certificates including C2C classroom or E-learning
- Please ensure you meet all the above requirements
- Send a copy of a ONE Page pdf CV
- Copies of all training certificates (PDF) must include a First Class training certificate.
- Professional Head & Shoulder and Full-Length Photographs (selfie and non-professional photographs will not be accepted by the client)
- Copy of Commercial 2 Corporate certificates, either courses or e-learning if not UAE based.
This is direct-hire recruitment and only short-listed applicants will be contacted due to a large number of applications. Commercial 2 Corporate is not involved in the actual interview process.