Session: VIP Flight Attendant Introduction Live Online
Who should attend? For cabin crew looking to move into VIP Private or Business Aviation
Why should you attend? The C2C VIP Flight Attendant Introduction Live Online, 8 hours over two days (4 hours per day) more personalised service.
This course can also be taken as our E-learning module VIP Flight Attendant Introduction or our VIP Flight Attendant Introduction Classroom course.
The ability to transition to the corporate aviation sector requires the enhancement and refining of existing skillsets and the development of core competencies required in this specialised industry. The rewards and satisfaction are why the course is vital to achieving these goals. It enables you to take the next step in your career, assist you in a more personalised environment, and give an insight into the life of corporate flying.
This 8-hour interactive course will establish the differences between commercial and corporate aviation whilst giving you the tools, confidence, and knowledge to undertake the role and seek positions within the corporate markets.
Timings 2 days (4 hours per day) 12 noon to 4 pm UAE Local Time
Certificate of Attendance – Provided
Terms and conditions:
- Please note that the standard cut-off for registration is 3 days before the course start date.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before the session date.
- If the candidate fails to attend the course, no refund will apply.
- This course requires a minimum of 2 participants to run
To change the date of the session, you must advise us 7 days before the session date to the following email address: email@example.com