Session: Silver Service
Who should attend? –For any cabin crew looking to move into VIP Private or Business Aviation
Why should you attend? This course is offered to existing and aspiring VIP cabin crew in order to enhance their present practical and theoretical skills around silver service and etiquette protocols. Designed to improve cabin standards of F&B delivery and behaviours for ultra-high net worth (UHNW) clients the Silver Service Essentials is the launchpad to setting yourself up for advancement in your career.
Click Book Now to secure your session.
**This course requires a minimum number of 2 participants to run, Maximum 5 on each course
The course is bookable up to 3 days before the event.
Certificate of attendance provided
Timings 0900 to 1600
Terms and conditions.
- Please note that the standard cut-off for registration is 3 days prior to the course’ start date.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before the session date.
- If the candidate fails to attend the course no refund will apply.
- To change the date of the session, we must be advised 3 days before the session date to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org