Session: VIP Flight Attendant Introduction
Who should attend? For cabin crew looking to move into Commercial or Business Aviation
Why should you attend? The C2C VIP Flight Attendant Introduction, a 1 day more personalised service, the maximum number is 8 people and our trainers. Offering you that choice to do it with friends. This course can also be taken as our E-learning module VIP Flight Attendant Introduction.
The ability to transition to the corporate aviation sector requires the enhancement and refining of existing skillsets and the development of core competencies required in this specialized industry. The rewards and satisfaction are a reason why the course is vital to achieving these goals. It enables you to take the next step in your career, to assist you in a more personalized environment, and to give an insight into the life of corporate flying.
This one-day interactive course will establish the differences between commercial and corporate aviation, whilst giving you the tools, confidence, and knowledge to be able to undertake the role and seek positions within the corporate markets.
Refreshments and lunch provided
Timings 0845 to 1700
Certificate of Attendance – Provided
Terms and conditions.
- Please note that the standard cut-off for registration is 3 days prior to the course’ start date.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
- Cancellation must be made 7 days before the session date.
- If the candidate fails to attend the course no refund will apply.
- To change the date of the session, we must be advised 7 days before the session date to the following email address: [email protected]